cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIGO Unable to store information without posting items.

Former Member
0 Kudos

MIGO The delivery note cannot be added and saved in the MIGO transaction without posting one of the items. I just want to store te delivery note and someone else is responsible for posting the items. How can I solve this problem?

Regards, Jochen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member335885
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Tell someone to post the GR document and then you can take that material document number and later you can go into MB02 and key in the document number and then enter the delivery note number and save.

But if you would like to enter the delivery number and then the other person to enter the GR it is not possible as the system prompts to save the document. or you can hold the GR document and then later it can be processed and saved.

Or make this delivery number mandatory in the GR document and make any one person to enter both the information and save the GR document.

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for replying to my question. The hold function in the MIGO transaction is not working as it do not held the data without posting the goods. The process at the customer is:

One person who stands at the gate recieves the boxes (with goods) and fill in the delivery note. He only counts the number of boxes and does not check what is in the boxes. Then the goods are transported via a role bank to another person. Which is responsible for checking if the right goods are delivered. It can take a while before the GR is posted by this person therefore the organization wants to know if the goods are already received in the org.

You talk about making the field mandatory, how can I do that? Thanks in advance for your answer!

Kind regards,

Jochen

former_member335885
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is a functionality of Gate Entry functionality.

Near the gate they post GR to 103 Mvt type which is Qty valuated but not value valuated

and then actual GR is done at 105 Mvt Type. by doing 105 it is valuted both Qty and value

You can make the Field mandatory in SPRO.

For Tocde wise go to field selection and make the field as required not optional.

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Adopt delivery to PGI process,

One can make a delivery thru VL10D agt PO and another person can post that delivery with additional delivery note, anything. May be you need some configuration setting for this

Regards

Dinabandhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

i believ you should devlope a z report for the gate entry as it was done by one of the client

they have created a z report for the gate entry and the selection screen was having fields vendor material qty etc. and once the gate entry was done then were going for the migo

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why can't the receiver itself enter the delivery note number? The delivery note is usually the paper that accompanies the goods and that is used as a basis when posting the receipt.

It is not possible to maintain this number at a later time using change material document transaction.

If you want post it as information earlier, why dont you maintain it as ASN (advanced shipping notification) in the confirmation tab of the purchase order?

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If any other person is responsible for posting it..then either keep on hod or on park....so that later on it'll get posted....

Pls see the differences b/w hold and park...

This may help you...

Regards

Priyanka.P

AWARD IF HELPFULL