cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New WM storage lcoation problems with 311 mvt.

marcoantonio_romerosanche
Active Participant
0 Kudos

We are working on new WM storage location. And I have a problem.

When do the confirmation (LT12) for a TO from new WM to a IM sto location (return to mfg line) the stor type 910 PRODUCTION is adding the stock.

I compared this vs an existing WM and when execute the LT12 for the TO the Stor Type 910 PRODUCTION was cleared.

I did a performance trace and I detected that for existing WM the system additional to LT12, it does the MB1B, so that reason the 910 PRODUCTION is cleared.

My question is why for new WM in system trace just show that was processed the LT12 and not the MB1B?

There was something I missed in configuration? or there is a user exit that perform that and needs to be updated to consider the new WM also? why existing WM calls MB1B internally and new WM not?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Active Participant
0 Kudos

The problem was solved by updating an user exit. ZXLTOU02 to include the new storage location 5002 and 772

Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the tip, but does not solve my issue.

Im trying to find the way in order to know the reason of why one of our WM to IM works, and why the new WM to IM does not works

We are doing a return to the IM storage location.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You probably have a job that executes the IM posting after a WM posting in the other system.

Usually you post first in IM, then in WM.

If you want it the other way around then oyu have to run a program RLEXIP01

do SE38 enter the program name, click execute to get to the selection screen, there click the blue info button to read the docu.

General docu about posting sequence can be found here:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/c6/f83c214afa11d182b90000e829fbfe/frameset.htm