Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

** Webservice to Proxy - Error

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I am doing WebService to Proxy Scenario. (Sync to Sync - Inbound Proxy - Response returns to WebService).

While test the scenario from SOAP SONAR tool I am getting the error 'ADAPTER.JAVA_EXCEPTION'.

The message is entered into the SXMB_MONI. On the response side, I am getting the following error.

-

<SAP:Category>XIProxy</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="ABAP">PARSE_APPLICATION_DATA</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>Request Message</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>CX_ST_GROUP_MISSING_CASE</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>/1SAI/TXS00000000000000000010</SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4>XML Bytepos.: 578 XML Path: p1:SubmitNewCredit(1) Error Text: Element 'CustomerInput' missing</SAP:P4>

<SAP:AdditionalText/>

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace=""/>

<SAP:Stack>Error during XML =&gt; ABAP conversion (Request Message; error ID: CX_ST_GROUP_MISSING_CASE; (/1SAI/TXS00000000000000000010 XML Bytepos.: 578 XML Path: p1:SubmitNewCredit(1) Error Text: Element 'CustomerInput' missing))

Element 'CustomerInput' missing</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

-

I checked the following, those are correct.

1. WSDL is correct on the Sender Side to Test.

2. Proxy is Consistent to match the target structre.

3. When we copy, paste the payload from SXMB_MONI into Message Mapping and tested the same at design time, it is executed successfully.

So, what could be the problem.

Kindly clarify friends.

Thanking you.

Kind Regards,

Jeg P.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Receiver Determination was created wrong. After correction, it is working fine

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the below threads

Regards,

Jayasimha jangam

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Krishnakumar,

While regenerate proxy, it is showing the message, 'No changes necessary. Proxy is consistent'. Then, I checked the mapping and with test data in SOAP SONAR. I am passing all fields. Some fields mapped as constant in the target structure.

Now, How will I proceed ..?

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Farooq,

In the Request Mapping itself, it is not working. It throws the above error.

kkram
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jeg

This error is thrown out of your ABAP proxy transformation. Within ABAP, transformation object /1SAI/TXS00000000000000000010 is used to convert the XML to ABAP internal structure and vice-versa. Looks like one of your elements in mandatory and the same is missing in the XML. If it is not mandatory in the XML structure, try to regenerate the proxy and activate. Once you resend a new message, the transformation will be re-generated. You can also check the transformation object using SE80 where the ABAP proxy is configured.

Thanks

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this field in you test data : ext: Element 'CustomerInput' missing..

I am not wrong you created 2 mappings one for request and other for response.

now in your case if request mapping is working fine...but what the roxy will accept at receiver side it is not as per that...and it is giving error.

thanks

farooq