cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message scheduled (waiting )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I noticed message to BPM is waiting with <b>'Message Scheduled on outbound side'</b> in SXMB_MONI. I read other messages on the same error, tried to delete all the queues with /nsxmq1,nsxmq2. and re-registered,activated all the queues in sxmb_admin, still the status is not changing.

<b>It used to work, suddenly started waiting with message - Message is scheduled on outbound side.</b>

We investigated this issue since yesterday night, any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried using transaction sm58

Regards

Tamoghna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

thanks for response. I am using BPM in my interface, noticed in SXMB_MONI, that all the outbound is assigned EOIO QUEUE , instead of EO QUEUE, this is causing all the rest of messages in wait unless the before BPM O/B is successful.

IS there any way to change to make sure it goes to EO Queue, instead of EOIO Queue. I looked at the manage queue, it is assigned correctly, but in SXMB_MONI, it is going to EOIO Queue for all BPM ?

Please advise.

Message was edited by: ravi appala

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When I understand right, the BPM is the receiver?

You set the quality of service always in the sender. When you have an adapter then adjust your sender channel.

But when BPM is the sender (SP15) then you set the QoS in the send step definition.

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Scenario is DB-XI-Mail

I sent the sender (DB) QOS to EO, and when it is sending to BPM, it is keeping in XBQO* Queue, but if you look at SXMB_ADMIN, this queue is registered/activated for EOIO.

My question is why these messages are inputing to EOIO related to QUEUE? is there configuration that we could do to force to go to EO related to queue only.

I see some settings you could prioritize by size or interface, but did not help?

IF i see technical details, in SXMB_MONi, it shows it is set to EO, but all BPM outbound messages are going to XBQO* only.

Another thing, i noticed, If i click on this queue, there are no messages, these messages are showing with green flag/clock symbol and can't be deleted, and they processed wrong messages, so it is sitting and waiting, but even i correct the problem in BPM and reactivate the BPM, it is still wating because u can't restart them aslo ?

For initial development, I think if these messages are put in EO, then i would have not run into this problems.

Thanks,

raiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I´m expereiencing the same issue, did you find a solution?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

This problem has been solved in the thread,

You can also go thro troubleshooting guide (https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/bd5950ff-0701-0010-a5bc-86d45fd52283) from page 46 onwards.

Cheers,

Rashmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Are u using fork or collecting receive steps,or using deadlines in ur BPM? I have done a scenario where i used a fork step and used deadline in one of my fork branches. For me also it is showing a GREEN flag in moni with "Messsage scheduled on the output side".But no output.So can anyone solve this...

Regards,

Sudharshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Could any one help in this regard?

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have already said to have browsed through this topic, but in case have you seen this things,

1.Did you retry or delete it manually from sxmb_moni or did you run the report "RSXMB_REGISTER_QUEUES" and register the queues.

Refer : https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/collaboration

2. /people/vasanthakumar.balasubramani2/blog/2005/12/21/complete-reference-for-idoc-queuing-and-monitoring

3./people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/29/xi-how-to-re-process-failed-xi-messages-automatically But this is for failed messages.

Regards,

Anirban.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just forgot another think did you refer to the xi how to guide? How to debug XI.

Refer:https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/cbc7d790-0201-0010-bea6-c549902e93e2

See from page 12 onwards.

Just missed this,

Regards,

Anirban.