Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock Posting Reversals After UD for Inspection Lot Origin '04'

former_member608385
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAPians,

How can i reverse the stock from Unrestricted to Quality stock after UD has been made and stock posting also has been made for Inspection Lot Origin '04'.

When we are going to cancil the Process order from where the Inspection lot Generated, The System is Giving error Msg. 'Deficit of Quantity for that perticular Batch in Quality Stock'

Please explain me the process.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

The functionality is not available in STD SAP you have to refer the OSS Notes. The notes are.....

175842 Inspection lot: Reversal of goods movements from UD

33924 Reversing Usage Decisions

Furthermore if these notes can't resolve your issue I would recommend looking at note 48815 to release stock that might be stuck in QM.

Regards,

Shyamal

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member608385
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Syamal & Babu,

Thanks for your valuable suggetions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu

If production order is already confirmed then what is the process

and if I want to post back to QI stock what is the std. procedure

In 04 inspection,Once UD and auto. stock posting done means it is not possible to cancel ud or revert back to QI stock?

Plz give some guidence

Thanks

Sami

former_member608385
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Babu,

i did as per your guidence and it is working but the Quantity which i am reversing from Unrestricted stock is not appearing any where in mmbe?? and what will be about costing effects which have already booked for the production of this material??? Please tell me that is it a std practice??

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

The Quantity will accumulate in the Production Order.

Again you have to reconfirm if required.

For any query revert.

Regards,

S.Babusingh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Don't reverse the stock from unrestricted to Quality bcz it will create another new lot in 08 inspection type.

So better follow the bellow step.

1. This situation you can't cancel the production entry. Instead of cancel you can reverse the production entry. GO to MB31 and put mvt type 102 press enter and enter Material code, Quantity, Batch number, Storage location and press enter then change the Stock type as Unrestricted (Bcz now stock in Unrestricted Use) under Stock type tab and save.

2. Go to QA02 enter inspection lot press enter Got to menu and cancel the lot and save.

For any query revert.

Regards,

S.Babusingh