cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while activating POS - Message /SAPAPO/TSM154

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have installed SCM 2007 in our landscape recently. We are facing problem in Activating the standard POS objects like 9ADPBAS, 9ASNPBAS etc., we get error as " Planning Object Structure is invalid".

We tried to create a new MPOS in the system, but can not activate the same. We get error message /SAPAPO/TSM154. In Service Marketplace we have a note 1152453 for this kind of error, but while implementing we again get error stating "Cannot be implemented". Diagonsis states " SAP Note does not contain valid correction instructions".

Have anyone faced similar problems? Please help us out.

Thanks,

Rajesh Manoharan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please try consistency check and repair error using /SAPAPO/PSTRUCONS

Thukral

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I tried to use the report "/SAPAPO/TS_PSTRU_GEN" to check, but it gives Generation Error when I run it. No diagonsis attached to that error.

When I tried to use the transaction and check for inconsistency, it says the POS is not active.

Please give me more pointers to check.

Regards,

Rajesh Manoharan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Can you try tool for POS :/SAPAPO/TSPSTRU - Toolbox for Planning Object Structures with check and repair option.

Also check.

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajesh,

Please try the following :

Run report /SAPAPO/TS_D_OBJECTS_COPY by using transaction SE38. This will activate missing info objects and activate the MPOS.

Thukral

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

I813660
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Run the report /SAPAPO/TS_PSTRU_GEN and correct some of the program, more specifically the one related to POS.

Then try to activate the POS again.

Regards,

Luiz Giani