Little help in scenario!
Hello SAP friends,
In my client I have the following scenario:
I have a steel board to be cutted in little pieces and I want to control the consumption of the steel board and the goods issue of the little pieces!
I am working in a solution but I have some doughts!
What I have designed in SAP so far is:
- Steel Board - Raw Material
- Piece A - Semi Finished Material
- Piece B - Semi Finished Material
- Cut Plan - Phantom Material
- Steel Board 1 UN
- Piece A -4 UN
- Piece B -3 UN
- 10 Cut Piece A 1 Hour Machine Time > Material Assigment (Steel Board, Piece A)
- 20 Cut Piece A 2 Hour Machine Time > Material Assigment (Piece B)
What I am saying is: With a steel board I can produce 4 piece A and 3 piece B but I have to use 1 steel board!!! The material Cut Plan doesn't exists, I only need it to create the production order...
I think this will work! My only concern is, how does the cost works? The materials Piece A and Piece B have a price, but when I do a goods issue from production order, I want the price o these materials to be is price plus the cost of the machine time of the operation on the routing! Is this possible, how?
I am sorry for the bad English.
Thanks in advance,
Edited by: Adelmo Silva on Sep 1, 2008 3:44 PM
Edited by: Adelmo Silva on Sep 1, 2008 3:45 PM