Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to handle two main screens in one program.?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have implemented ALV TREE report using Object oriented paradigm. So i have used screen 100 to contain custom container. Now i need to add this code another program . I need to create one push button as soon i press this button it should display this report. Now problem is another program also has one main screen. Now please let me know how to handle this problem. Please help me.

Thanks and regards,

shivanand.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member745780
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

you can try to make a TCODE for the first program and then in pai of second program

call that transaction code.

using

call transaction 'TCODE'.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

former_member745780
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

you can try to make a TCODE for the first program and then in pai of second program

call that transaction code.

using

call transaction 'TCODE'.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hello Anirudh,

This is enhancement work so i need to add button where i need show the alv reprot. I need to do coding work instead of calling transaction.

Regards,

Shivanand.

0 Kudos

ok shivanand,

check out this link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/9f/db9db635c111d1829f0000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

hope it will help you.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have u tried "submit" command ?

when u press the button in first program just "submit" the other program.

0 Kudos

Hi,

As per requirement i need to add the code instead of call transaction or submit.

Thanks

Shivanand.

0 Kudos
Answered.. Thank you all for your replies