cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output Types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have 3 Output types defined for a Smartform which will print Agents Commision.

For Ex ZC1 for Agent C1

ZC2 for Agent C2 ...

Should I have 3 smartforms for this or is their any way I can use the same smartform for all the 3 output types.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Create 3 different smartforms as per requirement and based on the conditions call the smartforms in your print program accordingly.

Regards,

Sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

one smartform is enough.

valter_oliveira
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi there.

If the output and the interface are similar for the 3 output types, you can use only one smartform. Just assign it to all output types and adapt the differences on it and driver program if necessary.

Regards.

Valter Oliveira.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Interface is same but output will vary (+ or - Few windows) depending on the output type ..

how to go about ?

Regards,

valter_oliveira
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi again.

If the interface is the same, and only some windows can vary (appear or not appear), you can use only one smartform for sure. In those variable windows, you can insert some condition for them to appear (or not). One idea, could be another field in the interface, or the output type itself.

Regards.

Valter Oliveira.

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no need to bother with 2-3 smartforms.you can play with 2-3 output types with one smartforms. no matters output vary for each output.user can select as their own choice for getting the output according to output type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Can u please explain me in detail how to go about ..with one SF for 3 or more output types ???

Regards

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can create output type by VV11 for sales VV21 for Shipping VV31 for billing than assing document type to these output types and cofigure message accordingly so that multiple output type can fire for same document and user can select as per their wish.