cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Options of having ATP with or without PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

1.In ATP setting my client wants that PO or confirmed PO should not be considered, but only physical stock. I have configured ATP Control accordingly in Scope of check for the Purpose of Sales order creation and confirmation.

2.But He needs to see the availability against PO in order to verbally tell customer about the future expected incomings.

In CO09, I can control with cheking rule A only one of the above. How would I achieve objective 2.

Regards,

Neeraj Srivastava

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lionel

Many thanks for your reply. I understand that we should not create new checking rule in SD , but it is predefined. We can only create new checking group.

I am afraid If I create a new Z Checking rule, will it not apply to the sales order instead of Regular 'A'. or How can I ensure that this does not happen. I cannot see any setting for this.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you can use a new cheking rule even if this is a PP custo. You can try !!

The choice of a new checking rule is only for CO09 (in the first screen).

But, in sales order, the checking rule A is hardcoded, not possible to choice the new checking rule (only update by user exit).

Regards,

Lionel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Before execute CO09, you can select another checking rule (by default : A).

Then, you can create new checking rule (Tcode OPPJ).

In OVZ9, you create new entry with your checking group and new checking rule, with your our parameters.

Regards,

Lionel