cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Dynamic Table data not passing to WD4A

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working on a Adobe Interactive Form. I have created a dynamic table.

I am able to enter data and when I press submit, webdynpro is able to read only the first row, the other rows are not getting read in WD4A.

Context:

BAPI_REQUISITION_CRE ->(1..1)

CHANGING ->(1..1)

REQUISITION_ITEM ->(1..n)

Node BAPI_REQUISITION_CRE is linked to the data source.

Do I need to write any code in WD to create instance of the context or it will work with normal binding itself.

If it needs coding, can you send me a sample code..

Regards

Vijai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijai,

Im also facing similar problem , able to read only one row from the table to context.

Can you tell me how did u manage it?

Regards,

Ravi.D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijai

I had worked on similar app. in WDJ for dynamic table creation

I had crated table node as: Table: Cardinality-1:1, singleton true -> Table_Wrapper: Cardinality-0:n, singleton true ->Table_List: Cardinality-0:1, singleton false

With some coding on Add_Row button and ModifyView method.

I had worked in my case.

Hope it helps u.

regards

ashwini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The cardinality of the context BAPI_REQUISITION_CRE is now ( 1:1 ), so WDA will only take one row.

Make slight changes to the context .. under context node BAPI_REQUISITION_CRE - create another node DATA with cardinality 1:n . this will be similar to the table in your form. Hope it helps ..

Regards

Sivaraj

former_member191062
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vijai,

unfortunatelly, this feature is not supported currently by WD4A. They can not dynamicaly create contex instances to store the data that is returned from the IF.

Only the fields existing at the rendering of the IF can be filled.

Kind regards,

Dezso

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dezso:

Thanks for your reply.

When you say it is not supported in WD4A, is that supported in Web DynPro for Java?

Actually I am working on creating IF for purchase requisition.

If I have a fixed number of line items in my requisition say 5 (instead of dynamic rows) will I be able to acheive this in WD4A.

Would be helpful if you could suggest any work around for this.

Thanks,

VijaiAnand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have a look at the following blog [https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/9121] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Hope it helps!

Also what happens if you change the cardinality of then node BAPI_REQUISITION_CRE to 1..n?

Regards

Thashin

Edited by: Thoshin Naicker on Sep 2, 2008 2:29 PM

Edited by: Thoshin Naicker on Sep 2, 2008 2:31 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Toshin:

Thanks for your reply.

I had missed to specify that I am working on online interactive form.

The blog reference that you have specified, talks about handling offline interactive form.

I am not sure, whether I need to follow the same logic for online interactive form also.

Please clarify.

Thanks

VijaiAnand