cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor Evaluation Price Level For services

former_member277304
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi expert, I've seen that the Main Criterion "Price" is just for materials, and I wanted to know whether there is a way of Calculating Scores for Automatic Subcriteria for services.

I also wanted to know if there is any other standar criterion for evaluating services.

Thanks !!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member277304
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answer, but .. for price, is there a way of Calculating Scores for services?

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I have told in my post there are only 2 Subcriteria for Services.

And for any additional Subcriteria, you have to add manually. And there is not any SAP Standard Scoring Method available for Services apart from C and D. So you can enter it manually in ME61.

If you want to calculate it automatically then use following User Exit;

MM06L001 - Exits to determine ratings in vendor evaluation

Also check once if main criteria Price works for the Services also along with Materials.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Subcriteria can be defined by us as per our requirement but SAP has provided following 2 Subcriteria;

- Quality of service

- Service timeliness

For above 2 subcriteria, you can assign a scoring method as following;

C Determination from quality rating of service

D Determination from timeliness rating of service

Config Path: - SPRO > MM > Puchasing > Vendor Evaluation > Define Criteria > Here maintain subcriteria for Service criteria and assign the scoring method

At the time of processing Service Entry Sheet, under "Vendor evaln" Tab, you will have option to enter scores for the following subcriteria

- Quality of service

- Service timeliness

Once you enter scores here, it will get calculated in ME61, if automatic evaluation is configured for above 2 subcriteras

Config Path: - SPRO > MM > Puchasing > Vendor Evaluation > Define Purchasing Organization Data for Vendor Evaluation > Here for Service criteria and it's subcriteria do not activate manual maintenance indicator

And if you want to maintain values manually for Service criteria and subcriteria then activate the manual maintenance indicator in above config path and then maintain it during ME61 (Vendor Evaluation)