cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2lis_11_vaitm data activation issues in DSO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts..

I have uploaded 2lis_11_vaitm from R/3 to PSA with init-delta. The following issues arrived.

1) PSA is showing 10100 records whereas after uploading to DSO it is showing about 151,000 records !!!!!

2) All records have successfully been uploaded to DSO (without any warning), but while data-activation the QS is turning red. The error log displays SID generation error for incompitable data entry in particular fields. The exact error messages from the error log are:

"Value 'TOR SÜD' (hex. '54004F00520020005300DC004400') of characteristic 0UNLD_PT_WE contains invalid characters"

"Value 'DÜSSELDORF' (hex. '4400DC005300530045004C0044004F0052004600') of characteristic 0INCOTERMS2 contains invalid characters"

"No SID found for value '100' of characteristic 0COND_UNIT"

What would be the best solution to solve the issue. All suggestions welcome, points will be awarded.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No need to replace and do such kind of labor. You can copy the character " Ü " from here and paste this character in transaction RSKC and execute it. Then again try to load the data as it is. I think i will load the data along with this character without a single error.

Kushal

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for all of urs answers. Its hard to correct every single data in the PSA that contain those values, is there any better/shortcut way to edit these is PSA?

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) Drop the characteristics "incoterms2" and "unloading point" - from ODS if possible. If not - write a routine to store blanks - whenever the string contains invalid values.

2) 0COND_UNIT - Load the global settings from R/3 again. This will generate SIDs for 0UNIT. If it does not fix the issue, use RSRV to repair data in 0UNIT or look for an OSS note - for your support pack and version.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is the issue related to master data for this characteristics.

0COND_UNIT.

the values which are getting populated through the transaction data is not maintained in the master data and therefore it is failing.

Maintain these values in master data like for 0condunit 100 should be maintained or if not then this is the issue with you transaction data and u will have to correct it into the PSA with the desired value and reload it into the targets.

Also for

0UNLD_PT_WE

0INCOTERMS2

It seems it contains some special characters like Ü which is specific to german key boards and would not be maintained in the SAP I think.

Change it into the desired character againas you want into the PSA and relaod it again.

Thanks

Ajeet

Private_Member_101989
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

- Invalid characters:

I guess that the error is generated by "Ü" character. Check this blog to find a solution, there are many:

- 10100 to 151000:

See your initial routine in the update rules and see if there is code than can replicate data like that.

Regards,

Jorge Diogo

Former Member
0 Kudos

1, The records mismatch can happen due to TR/UR or Transformation(BI 7.0). It should be fine.

2. For SID error, go to RSKC t code and type CAPITAL_ALL and execute.

Thanks...

Shambhu