i have the following deployment aborted error

An Administrator logged in via API.

Pease help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akhilesh,

It Occurs when some other Application is Deploying on the Same Server by others. Wait for 1/2 Minutes and Deploy Your Application.

Means Somebody in Your Network Deployed their own Application in the same Server. After their Deployment is Over you can Deploy Your Own Application.

Otherwise Deploy Your Application in Another Server.

With Regards,

Roop Kumar.

Edited by: Roop kumar Annavarapu on Sep 1, 2008 6:32 PM

Edited by: Roop kumar Annavarapu on Sep 1, 2008 6:37 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

but i have to restart my server every time. is there any method to delete the session id in the server which is creating the error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akhilesh,

You need not restart Your Server every time.Just Restart Your SDM ... It's enough/ Contact Your N/W Admin & Explain Your Problem.

Note :- Remeber if u Restart u r SDM, Application that is currently Deploying will be exited.

With Regards,

Roop Kumar.

Edited by: Roop kumar Annavarapu on Sep 1, 2008 6:54 PM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akhilesh,

You will get such errors when simultaneous deployments are going on. To avoid such problems contact you Basis guys to create Dialog Instances of the J2EE Engine. If multiple instances are there then multiple deployments are supported as they are taken care by Dialog instances of the server and no question of non availability of server for deployment.

Thanks & Regards,

Yusuf.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akhilesh,

Is your Problem Solved ? If you have still any problems then post them.

If your problem is solved then close this Thread.

With Regards,

Roop Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This error occured due to simulateneous deploying of applications on server.Wait for sometime and then deploy.