SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

register groups

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends

it woulb be a great endeavour if you guys can help in creating a regisyet group.

Indeed i know that creating a reg type is made through eg04

but i would like u 2 say the correct value entered in the reg gp which could be used in a rate type for register based..

these active and reactive concepts of the registers are confusing me..

kinldy just gv me the individula values i must enter in each column in detail....

thanks and regards

prince

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

kevin_dewilde
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Prince,

Unfortunately, we cannot give you the values you have to enter in your customizing. This is very dependant on the scenario, business case and type of registers you would like to measure/bill.

Ask a functional expert/business expert on your project/company to tell you what a real device looks like on the field and how it measures energy: one register or multiple? On and off peak measurement? Types of energy? Etc...

On the question about active/reactive energy: usually (again, this can change depending on the requirement) a company billed the amount of energy used by a company (active) and applies a penalty for any "disturbance" that is fed into the network (reactive). Each type can be measured on a register, which makes it possible to handle it in billing afterwards.

good luck,

Kevin

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

kevin_dewilde
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Prince,

Unfortunately, we cannot give you the values you have to enter in your customizing. This is very dependant on the scenario, business case and type of registers you would like to measure/bill.

Ask a functional expert/business expert on your project/company to tell you what a real device looks like on the field and how it measures energy: one register or multiple? On and off peak measurement? Types of energy? Etc...

On the question about active/reactive energy: usually (again, this can change depending on the requirement) a company billed the amount of energy used by a company (active) and applies a penalty for any "disturbance" that is fed into the network (reactive). Each type can be measured on a register, which makes it possible to handle it in billing afterwards.

good luck,

Kevin

0 Kudos

cumulative demand meter/active/ active power reg fact 1.00/n 1

data for a normal register gp

regards

prince