cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to debug .sda files

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Could anyone tell how to debug the .SDA files.I mean i couldn't found any option to deploy .sda files that i have built through ANT builder in NDS.Till now i am deploying it through SDM only.Is it possible to debug the .SDA files which i am deploying through SDM and debug them through NDS.

Actually i am trying to debug the Sample Adapter of SAP XI.

regards,

Gowtham K.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gowtham,

have you tried to start your J2EE engine in debug mode and attached to your server using the debug perspecive and JPDA? You can set your J2EE server to debug mode using the J2EE perspective of NDS or by setting the respective property in the config adapter within the visual admin to true.

Cheers,

Heiko

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Heiko,

>>>have you tried to start your J2EE engine in debug mode and attached to your server using the debug perspecive and JPDA?

Yes, i have started J2EE engine in debug mode and from NWDS i kept that application in debug mode.

But the problem is i am not deploying my .SDA file through NDS.I can only deploy it through SDM on J2EE server.But the same SDA file i have imported into NDS and set it to debug. But it is not getting debug. Can i deploy .SDA file through NDS.

regards,

Gowtham K.

Answers (0)