cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice pricing date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi my clint requirement is.

Present the pricing date flowing to the invoice PGI date as invoice pricing date. Now our requirement is sales order pricing date we need in invoice pricing date. How we con configure this?

I have one doubt As per our standard SAP invoice pricing date is delivery PGI date or sales order pricing date?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear YS Rao

As you would be aware, in sale order both at header level and item level, you can see the field Pricing Date. In normal circumstances, both these fields will be the date on which you create sale order.

Meanwhile, based on the copy control in VTFL, the pricing in billing will flow. For your item category in VTFL, for the field Pricing Type, if you maintain other than B, the pricing conditions will be considered from sale order. If you maintain B, then system will consider from VK11 in billing.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I close this tread because the last action was before two months

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The system proposes the current date as the Pricing date in the invoice . You can change it manually in the document. If you change the pricing date, the system recalculates pricing for the entire document. If the date is in the past, you receive a warning before you can continue.

Prase