Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find number of records transferred from one system to another through QRFC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Is there any possible way to find the number of records have been transferred from one system to another in a period of time.

Kindly share this info. if anybody knows the same.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Rajesh.S

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

User Master Records? => see report RSUSR100N, and in the case of CUA also see BD87.

ps: This is the security forum. Please be a bit more specific about your question, and how it is security related.

0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks a lot for you quick response. but my question is to trace the number records transferred through QRFC connection from one system to another system.

I have tried some of the ARFC* and QRFC* tables but couldnt satisfied with the result.

Regards,

Rajesh.S

0 Kudos

Haven't ever looked at it that was before.

The SMQ* transactions should help you further. It appears that what you are looking for reuses the TRFC tables with QRFC constants.

I am still failing to see why you are asking this here and not in the data transfers forum. Please confirm, and I will move this thread to the correct forum?

Cheers,

Julius