cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query in SAPScripts Translation SE76 T-Code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When we log onto the SE76 T-code for sapscripts translations and perform the changes in teh windows i.e, doing the translation into the target language, there is a button called "RELEASE" .

Can any one please let me know waht is the significance of that button.

Please note that if we are in the change mode , then only the RELEASE button will be seen.

Is it like releasing the translated version of the script on to the testing/production server?

Regards,

Priya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

After you press the change button,you enter all the translation texts and save it. And the release button just acts like the activation button. The Script just gets translated to the desired language after releasing.

Hope this helps you.

Reward points if helpful.

Thanks,

Khan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Khan.

But i have some more doubts. If a script has different language versions, if we change a script in the Original language version, say English, it will definitely ask for a transport request but if we do the changes in any other language say, Chinese or Japanese, it will not ask for any Transport request. How can we proceed then for transporting it to another environment?

Please help me out.

Regards,

Priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Sorry for responding to you late.

I think Mr.Ganesh has resolved the problem.

If you still have any issues please reply me.

thanks,

Khan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

Thats ok. I just had a query of releasing the transports of the sap scripts during the translation. There will not be any prompr for the transport requests while we do the translation . But now, i knew from some of my frnds taht we can just include the version of the script in our transport request.

So, the problem is solved.

Thank you.

Regards,

Priya

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Scripts of all the languages with same name will be treated as same scripts , if u change in original or translated it will ask u create single transport ... if u create one transport once for a script , ucan make change in any script of same name with diff language it will not ask u to create transport again ... U can make layout changes only in original scripts ...

Hope this will helps ....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Thanks for that.