cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settings for BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I have created a couple of PR in R/3 but when using program BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER I get the message that no PRs are transferred. Have I missed a setting?

Sincerely

Anders Öhrling

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi anders,

You need to maintain some entries in t160pr and t160ex tables. Have you done this?

Regards,

Nithin

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please check SLG1,SMQ1and SMQ2 .

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I have missed those entries. What should be maintained in SRM and ECC?

Is there a need to have our RFC user in the organizational structure?

There is nothing in inbound or outbound ques.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please see this thread for all check points for PDP

regards

Muthu

pedro_santos6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Anders,

1) Mantain the tables V_T160PR and V_T160EX (SM30 - R/3)

2) Mantain the event in table TBE31 (SM30 - R/3) - Event 01000710 - Application PM and NDI - Function Modules BBP_EPRTRANS_MAINTAIN and CRM_SRV_PR_UPDATE_TRIGGER.

3) Supplier Relationship Management --> SRM Server --> Sourcing --> Define Sourcing for Product Categories

4) Supplier Relationship Management --> SRM Server --> Technical Basic Settings --> Define Backend System for Product Category

5) Transaction: COMCPRLOGSYS

6) PPOCA_BBP - Create a entry channel with attribute BUK to both companys.

Take a look in these notes:

Note 505030 - Restrictions for the integration of external requirements

Note 899646 - Restriction in External Requirements Integration - Services

Rgs,

Pedro Marques

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pedro!

Thanks for your instructions, they were very helpful. All settings are made except the the entry channel. I have created a Organizational unit called Entry channel. I have tried to put the R/3 RFC user in that channel. But I am receiving an error message "Customizing for CUA distribution incorrect".

I have 3 questions

1) How should I put the RFC user in the Organizational unit?

2) Do I have to create a separate purchasing group responsible for the Org. unit that RFC user belongs to?

3) If I want the right purchasing group to handle the different shopping carts generated from R/3 in sourcing cockpit how do I control that?

Sincerely

Anders Öhrling

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) How should I put the RFC user in the Organizational unit?

This rfcuser must be defined under Entry channel you created in EBP. This user must be in r/3 too.

2) Do I have to create a separate purchasing group responsible for the Org. unit that RFC user belongs to?

yes. Define a local purchase group and set up responsibilty of entry channel and product category ( back end prod category)

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu!

1) I am having problem defining the RFC user under the entry channel using USERS_GEN

2) If one purchasing group is responsible for this org.unit it means that only these Purchasers will be able to handle the shopping carts replicated from R/3. This is not desirable since we have 10 groups handling different Product categories. Is it possible to have several groups being responsible for the Channel?

Just so that I havnt made a fool of my self, the Entry channel is a Org. unit created in PPOMA_BBP???

Thanks for all the help!

Sincerely

Anders Öhrling

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

(1)You may not find difficulty . just give user name and org id of entry channel and country. this rfc user will be integrated in entry channel via USERS_GEN.

2) Yes. In the responsibilty tab you may have product category from as well as TO . you can define all your product category here but all this backend product category must be available in V_T160ex.

Regards

Muthu

Edited by: Muthuraman Govindasamy on Sep 2, 2008 11:48 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

But I am receiving an error message "Customizing for CUA distribution incorrect" when using USERS_GEN.

Sincerely

Anders

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you managing via CUA administration there or just creating users in the same srm system ?

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Users (including RFC users) are created using CUA.

But if I am not mistaken, you are not able to do "users_gen" from CUA.

Found some notes but they are relevant to SRM 500 and we're in SRM 550.

Sincerely

Anders Öhrling

Edited by: Anders Öhrling on Sep 2, 2008 4:02 PM

Edited by: Anders Öhrling on Sep 2, 2008 4:09 PM

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

in the above thread see MIke final words..

ie.

Essentially the note explains that, in a CUA environment, to create a user for an external contact person you need to create the following entry in table "BBP_CUST":

Key = "EBP_CUA_SCENARIO"; Value = "ACTIVE".

If you do not want to user table maintenance you can create the entry via the following IMG menu path:

Supplier Relationship Management > SRM Server > Technical Basic Settings >

Deactivate User Access to Solution Manager.

(Ignore the transaction title this transaction is essenatially maintenance of table "BBP_CUST").

Then you must ensure that the user specified on the RFC Definition for the CUA client has authorisations to create users IN THE CUA CLIENT, (it already has authorisations to create in the SRM client). This lack of authorisation is probably the reason for your error message.

Are you following this?

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I have executed the steps. When using USERS_GEN and creating users from Existing SU01 Users I receive the following message:

Error during creation of user XXX..... User not created or error occurred during user creation. "Central person" already exists for user XXX ( E BBPU_MESSAGES 042)

We are going with the scenario that all users are created from CUA with an RFC user that has authorization to create user in SRM client. We have had no problems when creating "normal" users with USERS_GEN.

Sincerely

Anders Öhrling

Edited by: Anders Öhrling on Sep 2, 2008 5:17 PM

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check that that user is already in org structure.

HRP1000 table has all central person relationwith the user.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

It looks that our RFC user are in org structure even though the error messages.

However when using BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER in R/3 the que BBP_EXTREQ_TRANS is shown in SMQ1 with status "Transaction recorded".

No shopping cart in shown in sourcing cockpit.

Sincerely

Anders Öhrling

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you do Souring setting for that product category in define sourcing in spro.?.

EPRTRANS -check this table entry in r/3?

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu

Tables V_T160PR and V_T160EX in R/3 maintained

Table TBE31 (SM30 - R/3) - Event 01000710 - Application PM and NDI - Function Modules BBP_EPRTRANS_MAINTAIN and CRM_SRV_PR_UPDATE_TRIGGER maintained

Sourcing for Product Categories defined

Backend System for Product Category Defined

COMCPRLOGSYS maintained (from standard, we are not using products at this moment)

Entry channel with attribute BUK to company maintained.

RFC user is allocated to Entry channel

Purchasing group created and responsible for Entry channel

SMQ1 in R/3 still showing que with status "Transaction recorded".

SMQ2 in SRM is not showing the que.

Thanks for all the help!

Sincerely

Anders

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I dont know why you have added BUK in entry channel. BUK is not neccessary in the entry channel. Hope you are creating entry channel separately under your root orgisation.like

In your ppoma_BBP

(1)Double click on your root org

(2)create

(2)Is line supervisor of

Organizational Unit

(3)Basic data and entry channel -New org Unit

Hint:- If you have trouble with transferring your purchase requisitions, look

in table EPRTRANS for your documents. All requisitions to be transferred

have to be included there before starting the transfer report. After executing

BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER, the requisitions must not be there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Entry channel is created under root. However purchasing group is created under the purchasing organization.

Table EPRTRANS contains the req before the report and after executing the report the req is no longer there.

Sincerely

Anders

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You are perfectly correct. Hope you can see your requests would have reached in sourcing for sourcing or check slg1 and smq1.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Should I see something in slg1 in SRM for object BBP_EXTREQ?

In my case the application log for this object is empty, or more exact "No protcoll found in database".

SMQ1 for SRM is empty

Sincerely

Anders Öhrling

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

if any errors are there, it will report in slg1 and smq1.

Hope that you did not receive any errors in all the logs. Did you see your prs (item needs to sourced) in the sourcing cockpit.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I don't see any errors. In smq1 in R/3 the que BBP_BC_EXTREQ have the status "Transaction recorded". slg1 doesn't show any errors.

In SRM there are no traces of que BBP_BC_EXTREQ.

Unfortunately the purchase req doesn't turn up in sourcing cockpit.

Sincerely

Anders Öhrling

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Hope that ERPTRANS - table cleared after you execute the transfer report.

Check all logs st22, sm58 ans SM12 etc...or purchaser worklist...

what is the field value in field EPROFILE of r/3 EBAN table?

regards

Muthu

Edited by: Muthuraman Govindasamy on Sep 4, 2008 2:46 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

The table ERPTRANS is empty. However I get an error in SMQ1. The message is "Ext requisition can not be created, see application log for object". But when I look in SLG1 for all objects I do not see an error. st22, sm58 and SM12 does not show me anything either.

Why does it get stuck in the que?

Sincerely

Anders Öhrling

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Prior to pushing a PR item to EPRTRANS , ECC will award a procurement profile in EBAN table if the PDP settings are correct?

EBAN-EPROFILE

did you check eban table?

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Hi which RFC user should be in the org.structure. We have 2 different RFC destinations and two different RFC users. One of them is a Central user administration user (CUA).

Which RFC user does the logical system I have entered in table V_T160PR use?

Sincerely

Anders Öhrling

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Your rfc user must be available under the entry channel . logical system - where you are transfering the PR that logical system user.

i have asked you what was the entry in your EBAN table eprofile field.

muhtu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Field eprofile is 01 which is the profile I have maintained in T160PR and T160EX.

I think the problem is with our RFC user. How can I see which RFC user the logical system entered in table T160PR is using?

I think it is using a RFC user which does not have enough authorizations.

Sincerely

Anders Öhrling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I have manage to receive a error message in SLG1 in SRM. The problem seems to be that a partner function type "delivery address" is missing. I have applied note 656597 without any success.

Any ideas what the problem might be?