cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoM Pricing Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This is regarding SD BoM. I am configuring a typical scenario where I have a Main Item and the its Components. Components Material are also sold on individual basis and used the same COndition Types.

Now, the Issue:-

I have Material A ( Main Material ) and Component Material B

Material A Conversion is :-

115 UT = 1 CSE

Material B Conversion is :-

6 UT = 1 CSE

This material is also sold at individual basis as its a component material.

I have a Condition Type ZBOM with scales :-

From 875.00 UT 0.5%-

1750.00 UT 1.0%-

The BoM is maintained in CS01 for Usage 5 for

Main Material A

Component Material B 2.200 CSE

Now, When I make a Sales Order with following Quantity :-

Material A 100 CSE it explodes and following Scenario is reflected in Sales Order Line Item :-

Material A 100 CSE

Material B 220 CSE

When I see the pricing Condition Type ZBOM is picked by both Main Item and the Component Item.

For Main Item ZBOM is picking 1.0%-

and for Component its picking 0.5%-

As, there is a difference between both, the price is showing a difference. I tried many ways out but I am unable to resolve the same.

Can anyone pls. help me in finding a solution ?

Sorry, for such a long email!!

I will appreciate your help.

Thanks and Regards,

AK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jude,

My requirement is to have the pricing of the Main and the Component both.

For example, if the main item is showing a price of $100 , then the component material should also add up thier individual price and correspond to $100.

Now, what is happening is the Main Material shows a discount condition type with 1% and Component reflects the same discount condition type with 0.5% and due to this there is a difference between the price of Main Material and when you add up its components.

Regards,

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

You mail is very ambiguos, whch item price have you given. Please mention the prices of both items clearly.

Also what exactly is your question. If you want only pricing at main item level then you need to use the setting ERLA and Norm in the Sales org 2 view. LumF and Norm for Pricing at item level. These should be used in the Item category group and general item category group.

I am not sure about the order but thats the setting you need to make.

If you can be a bit more lucid, we c an try to figure out a solution.

regds

Jude