cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot view XML input using style sheet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

when I try to refresh CPACache full the following error reported. It is not clear whether CPACache is refreshed or not and the significance of the error.

"The XML page cannot be displayed

Cannot view XML input using style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later. "

-

Invalid at the top level of the document. Error processing resource 'http://....-server:XXX00/CPACache/refresh?mode=full'. ...

"CPA cache refresh (mode=full) successfully executed in 11672 milliseconds" is this not cotradicting the previous message?

I am tying to refresh cache to get of the error regarding the RFC scenario where the reported error is " Business system is not found in CPACache".

^

Can any body through light on both the errors please?

Regards

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even after CPACache refresh also if the error of " Business system not found in CPAcache" the error may get resolved by restarting the server. this may be used as lost resort only

'Cannot view XML input using style sheet' error report due to to the problem in one of the scenario. However it did not effected the CPACache refreshing for solving my main problem.