cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to move configuration from production order to batch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

when I post production order confirmation using co15, some materials movements are generated (movement type 101) and because material has activated batch management, system creates new batch number and insert this batch number to material movements. I need to copy information about configuration (CUOBJ) from production order to batch (CUOBJ_BM).

Is there some standart solution or do I need to edit some user-exit or BADi?

Thanks&regards,

Jirka

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

roger_white2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have a look at tranasaction OMCV in addition to batch classification and characteristic documentation. OMCV offers extended classification option against movement types which may offer you a solution.

Regards,

roger_white2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a class via CL02 and give it a characteristic.

For the characteristic you'll need to say where it comes from in CT04 additional data tab, table is probably AFKO, the field is up to you. Also set is as not ready for input and 'no cahracteristic values allowed'

Basically i think you're looking at the table and fields available within batch characteristics.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have configuration in production order and I need to copy the same configuration to batch characteristics. But I don't know the table or field, I need to copy whole configuration. If it is possible without any ABAP programming, please describe me the process more in details.

Thanks&regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you tell me what is configuration?

Do you mean it is the Variant configuration which is copied from sales order?

If that is the case you cannot copy the data to batch directly.

You can use user exit and copy the data from configuration to batch. For that requirement is you need to have the same charectristics in VC(class type 300) and Batch(class type -023) so that you can copy the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I mean configuration, which is copied from sales order to production order. You described my problem exactly. I have batch characteristics 023 and I need to copy configuration from prod. order to this batch classification, when prod. confirmation is posted. But, because batch is generated automaticaly when material document is posted, I need to find some user exit in this procedure to be able to copy configuration.

Thanks&regards,

Jirka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Use one of these user exits

MBCFC003 Maintaining batch master data upon goods movements

MBCFC004 Maintaining batch specifications upon goods movements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

What do you mean by configuration?