cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel Management- limiting the travel distance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

Can you advise me the procedure for showing a pop-up message, when an employee enters the distance traveled as more than 500miles while creating an expenses report. We want to limit the travel distance by 500miles. Thanks a lot for your help

I would appreciate your help.

Kind Regards,

Gopal.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do the coding in userexit FITR0003.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your reply. I the problem is I am not used to ABAP. Is there any other alternative that helps me resolving this problem withe SAP easy access or Enterprise portal? I would appreciate your help.

Thanks a lot,

Kind regards,

Gopal.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gopal,

Please find the path. Financial accouting->Travel management->Travel expenses->Master data->Trip reimbursement amounts->Reimbursement amount for the travel costs->Define Flat rate for the Travel costs.

When you execute it you will get to know the Filed where in you can enter the nubmer of miles.

samba.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI samba,

Thanks a lot for your reply. I have tried to locate it by following your path, but I am stuck at Travel expenses. I am not able to see Master data after Travel expenses. Could you just explain me, if I need any configuration to be done. I appreciate your help.

Kind Regards,

Gopal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI gopal,

if you want to set the limit for the Travel costs all you want to have is STATUTOTYReimbursement group fo r the travel costs and the ENTERPRISE sepcific reimbursement group for the Travel costs. When you click on the Drop down the system will give you all the employee groups where in you can pick them and set the limit as per the Employee groups.

regards,

samba.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gopal,

when you maintain the DEFINE FLAT RATE FOR THE TRAVEL COSTS. we have a provision of entering the miles. When we enter the maximum miles there the system would be checking for these miles and give you the pop up message. as and when traveller exceeds the prescribed limit in the configuration.

regards,

samba.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samba,

Thanks a lot for your reply. I am a bit new to this travel management. Could you just explain me about the "maintaining the DEFINE FLAT RATE FOR THE TRAVEL COSTS" in travel management. I have tried to find out this, but was not successful. I would appreciate your help. It seems like, it is a very easy way of solving the issue. But I am not able to locate the place where I can do that changes.

Thanks a lot,

Kind Regards,

Gopal.