cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

excise jv

Former Member
0 Kudos

am using j1ih for additional excise invoice .

but problem is coming that

i have already posted migo ,excise invoice tab was coming in displaying migo. but when i posted j1ih for additional excise invoice ,excise tab is not coming in migo also where i can see toatal excise invoice in migo(at the time of migo+additional excise invoice).and also tell me how to post additional excise invoice in miro.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ans

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Its better to use the same excise invoice no sent by vendor with materials with additional leading ZERO. This will provide the track of the additional excise entries against the original excise invoice in reports like J1I7

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think your problem is, before posting Excise JV, it was showing Excise Details in MIGO after posting Excise JV, it is not showing Excise Details in MIGO. If yes, then refer following;

I think you have posted Excise JV in J1IH by entering GR Document No in Document Number field. If you do this then system would have given message as "Document already exists for the reference 0050000587 2008". And you would have ignored this message and posted the entry.

Actually, you should enter the Vendor Excise Invoice No (Supplementary Invoice No) here and then do the entry.

This is the reason, it is not showing the Excise Invoice Data in MIGO for the GR Document.

Here in case of LIV, system will default only the Excise Duties posted in J1IEX, it will not propose the additional excise duty posted in J1IH.

So it is to be entered manually in u201CGL Accountu201D Tab after referring PO. And the amount of Additional Excise Duty will entered as Debit entry against CENVAT Clearing A/c. Also do not specify any Tax Code against this GL A/c.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi pankaj

what should i use supplementary excise invoice no in excise jv.is it same as i entered in migo(excise no and excise date) or it is different form excise no in migo.

deiva
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

1.The additional excise by J1IH is a supplementary excise provided by the vendor, this will not appear in the MIGO document.

2.You can see this entry in the respective registers RG23A or RG23C Part II by doing J2I5 - extract the register & J2I6 - Print the register for the same period of time & excise group.

3.You can also see this entry in J1I7 - Help for internally generated docs. Select the excise transaction type DIEX for the same Excise group. Select part1& part2 posted.

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

For Displaying the Excise TAB

All the Following Details are required in J1ID Chapter Id :

1.Maintain Material & Chapter-Id Combination

2.Maintain CENVAT Determination

3.Maintain Exchages Tax Rates

4. Maintain Excise Indicator for Plant

5.Maintain Excise Indicator for Plant & Vendor Combination

6.Maiantain Vendor Excise Details etc....

Reagrds,

Priyanka.P

AWARD IF HELPFULL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to issue credit memo for that value in MIRO with refernce to that material document.

Rgds

Srini