STREET &VBDKL-STRAS&

POBOX &VBDKL-PFACH& CODE &VBDKL-PSTL2&

POSTCODE &VBDKL-PSTLZ&

CITY &VBDKL-ORT01& , &VBDKL-ORT02&

REGION &VBDKL-REGIO&

COUNTRY &VBDKL-LAND1&

FROMCOUNTRY &VBDKL-SLAND&

ENDADDRESS

But this code is not displaying ' c/o ' , 'Street 2' , ' Different City ' fields maintained through transaction VD03 for a particular Customer ...

Can any body help me out how to display the above fields..

Thanks in advance

SATYA

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188005
Contributor
0 Kudos

Satya,

For you r reqruirement of printing the address with Street2 etc, you have to write a subroutine in a Z program and then fetech the relavent data and export the same to the SAP Script.

You have to get the ADRNR of the customer and then fetch the data from ADRC table based on ADRNR where you find the compelte address data such as Street2 , street3 etc.

Regards..

ankurgodre
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shakeel/Satya,

I too have nearly the sae issue..I want to add Street3 Street4 & Street5 to the current address in the SAP script..Can you guys please help me out with it as to how to accomplish this?? Thanks a lot in advance.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii

Write PERFORM statement in ur Script by USING ADRNR.

In ur ZREPORT , SELECT ur required field from ADRC table WHERE ADDRNUMBER = ADRNR

...give points if useful ....

ankurgodre
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

Thanx for the reply, but could you give me an example of the perform n select query which you might have used in your program. That will be of great help.Thanx in advance.

Regards

Ankur Godre

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi Shakeel/Satya,

> I too have nearly the sae issue..I want to add Street3 Street4 & Street5 to the current address in the SAP script..Can you guys please help me out with it as to how to accomplish this?? Thanks a lot in advance.....

Just concatenate all street into one variable that you call after command STREET.

Example:

ADDRESS

STREET &STRAS&

ENDADDRESS

In print program, concatenate street3 street4 street5 into STRAS.

I can't find the way to print it frankly.

Try this trick.

Answers (0)