cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP license

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am installed ECC 6.0 and BI 7.0 on Different boxes and apply the License to OSS.

After that I received a text license document . I am applied that license using NEW LICENSE button. It is applied successfully.

My problem is when I am checked using transaction SLicense on first screen it shows blank screen and no license data display. But when click on NEW LICENSE button it shown below information

AD1 R0875163709 NetWeaver_ORA 11.08.2008 31.12.9999 Perm 0020457726 000000000311034443 Valid

Please confirm whether License has been applied successfully or I am missed something ?

Regards,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

the ABAP license seems to be properly installed - when running transaction

slicens one always gets first the screen for the old license, it is the same

in our systems. You net to click on new license to see the new digitally

signed license. As everything is green there you are ok.

Now you only need to install the java license as mentioned before.

Kr,

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Yes the License has been applied successfully.

Regards

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanks for reply.

But in portal it's shows like this .

Licenses

Installation Number *** not yet assigned ***

System Number *** not yet assigned ***

Software Product Days Until Expiry

And Secound thing i am just apply the standerd license but in my server visual adminstrator/Licening adapter it not showning the license installed.

plese suggest

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello. I can't understand, you say now about 2 different systems (different SID) or it the same ABAP+JAVA instance?

If ABAP+JAVA you can apply only to ABAP side , and

your *** not yet assigned *** is OK. If different systems ,for java you need to download separate license.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/a7/512c6e407a11d1893b0000e8323c4f/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/14/5e533e5ff4d064e10000000a114084/content.htm

Regards.