cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to put Free goods with taxes in Sales Order?????????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

I am facing a problem that in my country the taxes should be paid for the free goods also that means if I sold 100 PC of material X and I gave 2 free pieces I will pay taxes for 102 PC but the system calculates the taxes for only the main 100 PC

Regards

Jacopo Françoise

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

It all depends on the positioning of the Free goods condition type R100 in your pricing procedure.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot the Problem has been solved

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

pls explain how you solved this issue

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

I put the taxes condition type in the pricing procedure before the R100 condition type so the taxes are calculated including the free goods and when the R100 takes place it will remove only the price of the free goods only but you have to out your condition in the right sequence

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

When we dont to apply taxes we uses Normal process where we assign higher level item category to free good item category , and we determine it as TANN.

But to able to consider free good for taxes perpose we need to add R100 item category in pricing procedure with requirement 55 and Alternative condition base value as 28.

Along with that we have some setting in Item category whr you need to maintain B in Pricing relevence field (Pricing for free goods ).

With this setting you problem will be solved

Regards

Amol S

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey buddy

Pl conform if u have solved the issue and also correct us for the same.