cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

show SAPLOGONTICKET

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

is it possible to see the values from my SAPLOGONTICKET when I am logged on into the portal? Is there a way to show these values?

Regards

Philipp

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Philip,

If you want to see saplogon ticket used in portal, you should hava J2EE Administrator role.

navigate System Administration -> System Configuration ->Keystore Administration

Koti Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

What do you wan to see?

The client SSO Logon ticket client or the portal server certificate?

The portal server certificate can be watched in keystore administration, but the client ticket cookies can only be seen in the browser, because it is there where they spend their lifetime ....

And another important question: Why do you want to see it?

Regards,

Volker

Former Member
0 Kudos

On the portal end there's a useful PAR file (see SAP note 701205) called SSOSupport which does the trick. Run it via //<portal>:<port>/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/SSOSupport

Otherwise, sniff the cookie (using Charles for example) and decode it using a handy Base 64 decoder (http://www.opinionatedgeek.com/dotnet/tools/Base64Decode/)if you prefer a manual approach.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

You can see the Logon Ticket Credentials using HTTP Trace tools like HTTPWatch (although it's the best tool I know for HTTP tracing, unfortunately it is not free of charge, costs a few dollars/euros/yen).

For more information refer to http://www.simtec.ltd.uk

But I'm almost sure that somewhere in the web there is freeware, also ...

Regards,

Volker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Easiest way to see is in Mozilla Firefox Browser.You can install the browser for free from internet and then after logging into portal click on Tools->options ->privacy->show cookies

Regards!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What values you want to view from this SAPLOGON ticket

Check out this FM

GET_LOGON_TICKET_ISSUER_INFOS

Regards

Lekha