Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_REQUISITION_CREATE for Services

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

When i create a Service PR using bapi BAPI_REQUISITION_CREATE FM , service details ( Service number, Qty, Gross price, ) are not getting updated in Service tab of Purchase requisition transaction. I am passing all the services related parameters in the FM.

I am not getting any error in the return table.The PR does gets created but the services are not getting updated.How to upload the services using this BAPI ?I have tried with idoc earlier(PREQCR) but it returns the same issue without the services getting uploaded.

Almost all the threads i have watched into this forum but couldnot find a single one that can provide me with an solution.

Regards

Somnath

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the data whether u r getting from table or not.

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

try BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT after BAPI_REQUISITION_CREATE

Regards

Pavan

0 Kudos

Hi

did tried with BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT passed the value 1 and 0 to wait field still services do not get uploaded.Could you please try with test data (me52n with services tab) and whether it works in ur system or not.Its not easy i have tried all possible ways still not getting .If somebody gets to dig it thru please do reply me.

Regards

Somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Debug the program properly. In the transaction_comit pass some value to wait field.

Regards,

Naresh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please use function module BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT after BAPI_REQUISITION_CREATE FM.

Thanks,

radha.

0 Kudos

Hi

My reply above suggests that i have tried both of the function modules what value should i pass to wait?Is it working in your system for any test data that you have ?Update on this plz.