cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI - Elster

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all!

I try to configure Elster on XI 7.0, but when I try to do step 10 (within the Integration Directory) I am not able to choose ElsterAdapterChannel form the templates, I cannot find it. Just Elster_Adapter_Channel_proxy is available for me. Do I have forgotten anything to import?

If I try to import Elster_Adapter_Channel_proxy, this template has no entry in the module registry sheet, but

my documentation says that I just should enter a module for item line 1 and 3. Where do I get the second one?

It's pretty urgent!

Hoping for help,

thx Barbara

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> I try to configure Elster on XI 7.0, but when I try to do step 10 (within the Integration Directory) I am not able to choose ElsterAdapterChannel form the templates, I cannot find it. Just Elster_Adapter_Channel_proxy is available for me. Do I have forgotten anything to import?

Elster_Adapter_Channel_proxy is part of ELSTER 2.0, Elster_Adapter_Channel is part of ELSTER 1.0

To which component refers your ducumentation?

> If I try to import Elster_Adapter_Channel_proxy, this template has no entry in the module registry sheet, but

> my documentation says that I just should enter a module for item line 1 and 3. Where do I get the second one?

You add one module before the standard module, and one after the standard module.

The standard module for SOAP adapter is:

sap.com/com.sap.aii.af.soapadapter/XISOAPAdapterBean

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

Thanks so much for your help. I took the guide out of the IMG and in it it refers to ELSTER 2.0.

Could you provide me a document which is not mixing the two versions up - I would be very

glad about that.

Now I've entered following:

Hope this looks correct... because I am absolutely not sure about that.

localejbs/sap.com/com.sap.fin.xi.elster/ElsterReceiveResponseModul

Local Enterprise Bean

ElsterSend

localejbs/sap.com/com.sap.aii.af.soapadapter/XISOAPAdapterBean

Local Enterprise Bean

SOAP

localejbs/sap.com/com.sap.fin.xi.elster/ElsterReceiveResponseModul

Local Enterprise Bean

ElsterReceive

But if I configure everything else according to the guide I get following error message:

com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: ElsterReceiveResponseModulParameter: setEncryptionParameter( ModuleContext )The module parameter: Own.Key is NOT set!

Do you have any idea about that?

Kind regards,

Barbara

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The first module should be:

sap.com/com.sap.fin.xi.elster.module.app/ElsterSendModul

You need additional parameters. Are they not mentioned? Open in OSS ticket to report the issues.

The parameters are

- For ElsterSend

Own.Certificate

Own.KeyStore

TaxAuthority.Certificate

TaxAuthority.KeyStore

- For ElsterReceive

Own.Certificate

Own.KeyStore

- For soap (2nd module);

XMBWS.NoSOAP true

The values of the elseter modules are related to the Keystore entries in J2EE Administator.

I am sorry, I do not have the requested document.

Regards

Stefan

Answers (0)