cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiver JDBC: Error while doing the Deleting and Inserting new records

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am doing Idoc to JDBC scenario. In this I am collecting & bundling different type of Idocs and then sending to the JDBC receiver. My requirement is to delete the existing records in the database and insert the new records. I have configures as mentioned in the link

In the above link its shows for single mapping. In my scenario I am using multi mapping for collecting idocs in BPM. If I configured for normal mapping then it is working fine(Deleting existing records and Inserting new record). Whenever I am using multi mapping then I am getting following error in the receiver JDBC communication channel u201CError while parsing or executing XML-SQL document: Error processing request in sax parser: No 'action' attribute found in XML document (attribute "action" missing or wrong XML structure)u201D . Can you please tell me what might be the problem.

Thanks & Regards,

T.Purushotham

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

check this out:

It appears that the inbound payload (the one that is going from XI to the JDBC adapter) does not have the requiered tag to specify which SQL action to execute in the receiver system. Maybe the multimapping is not creating the desired output message format.

Regards,

Matias.