Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget Not Checked at Down payment Processing against WBS or Network Act

JavedKamal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All

I have configured the system with PS budget functionality also I have configured "Define default cost elements for down payments" for my controlling area. Further define number ranges for business transaction "KAZO Down payment".

I am able to generate document number in CO. I have followed the path for checking the availability control in project via "CJ30" T Code. i.e.

In Change Original Budget: WBS Element Overview screen go to menu path Extra > Availability Control > Analysis. (There mainly two tabs with u201CCustomizing Settingu201D and u201CEntries in to the assigned value this color make no contribution!)u201D Which includes u201CV: Value type not relevant (<> Act./Plan/Stat.Act./Stat.Plan/Commt)

Expand the second option where we can see system assigned amount with down payment process with default down payment cost element for assigned WBS element. i.e.

COSP 2008 12 0007961200 KAZO D PKR----

10,000 PKR V

Here the system doing fine but I am not able to assign the down payment amount against the project budget. Is there any customizing setting or something I miss to get the desired result?

Waiting for urgent reply

M. Javed Kamal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In my understanding down payment is a financial payment and is not posted (or assigned) against any WBS/NWA.

Secondly down payment would be by a customer and would have afected revenue and not costs and hence it should never appear against the budget.