cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to reference other's message in a thread?

xinjiang_li
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi:

How to reference other's message in a thread when I wanna reply to him or her?Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hi:

> How to reference other's message in a thread when I wanna reply to him or her?Thanks in advance.

Like this?

Click the reply link with the message you want to quote, and then click the " (double quote) button/link in the editing screen.

Jurjen

xinjiang_li
Active Participant
0 Kudos

>

> >

> > Hi:

> > How to reference other's message in a thread when I wanna reply to him or her?Thanks in advance.

>

> Like this?

>

> Click the reply link with the message you want to quote, and then click the " (double quote) button/link in the editing screen.

>

> Jurjen

haha,it works.Thanks!

former_member184119
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> >

> > Hi:

> > How to reference other's message in a thread when I wanna reply to him or her?Thanks in advance.

>

> Click the reply link with the message you want to quote, and then click the " (double quote) button/link in the editing screen.

>

> Jurjen

Ha Ha for me also working !!...

Regards

sas

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> >

> > >

> > > Hi:

> > > How to reference other's message in a thread when I wanna reply to him or her?Thanks in advance.

> >

>

> > Click the reply link with the message you want to quote, and then click the " (double quote) button/link in the editing screen.

> >

> > Jurjen

>

> Ha Ha for me also working !!...

>

> Regards

> sas

wow !!! it works

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

> How to reference other's message in a thread when I wanna reply to him or her? Thanks in advance.

Hmm... now let's see where next post is...

PS: Moved to forum.