cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need to turn many old loads red

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to clean our test system and we have many loads (mainly master data) that are stuck on yellow, approximately 800 going back a few months from old infopackage groups.

I have stopped all loads from running until I sort this but is there a way to turn all these loads red together instead of clicking on each one individually.

Regards

goawatson

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Usually with every IP , there is an threshold limit called "Maximum waiting time" if you reduce the time to 1 sec the data packets will turn red all in one go.

We usually use this procedure in case the load is through psa and its not progressing, reducing the " Waiting time " we turn the load to 'Red'. ultimately the load terminates, then we set wating time to some mediocker value to give us some time to push the failed packets and then to its original status so that the ip could progress as usual.

Hope this will be expedite

Vaibhave Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its better to change the setting for loads. Change the "Maximum wait time allowed" to 1 hour or may be 30 minutes. In that case, all the loads exceedings this time limit will automatically turn to RED.

Thanks...

Shambhu

Private_Member_101989
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Try manipulating these tables:

RSSELDONE - Monitor: Selections for executed request

RSREQDONE - Monitor: Saving of the QM entries, state of the uploads, all info about the upload via request number, field: RNR

Anyhow loads change automatically from yellow to red when determined time is finished.

Regards,

Jorge Diogo