cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO WITH BILLING

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to know the S.T.O(Intra company) billing, not profarma invoice.It should hit the G/Ls.( I am not asking about the Inter company plz). When I am doing the invoice with respect to the delivery no(VL02N) system is giving an error message i.e Delivery type NL cannot be invoiced with Billing type F2. Then I have copied the F2(billing type) and created a new billing type(ZF2). Then I did the copy contols settings for the same from( NL- F8 to NL - ZF2. Then while doing the billing I have selected

this billing type.System is showing an error as" This document is not relavant for billing.Thoug I have changed the copy control settings as per the LF - F2. How to this process plz help me.

Thanx&Regards,

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I close this tread because the last action was before two months

Former Member
0 Kudos

Point 1: If the invoice should hit the G/L account the document category for the invoice type that you should select be " Invoice M".

Point 2: System is proposin the default billing type F2 because the order that you mention in the delivery type as "DL". In the order DL the default billing type as F2 as with reference to the Delivery document.

Point 3: The Item category that the system triggers should also be set as" Billing Relevence"

Please try the above procedure and revert.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ramu,

Try with this

Please select the billing type IV while creating billing document.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanx for ur reply. But it is not working.