cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacing MIC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Freinds,

I want to replace MIC with version 1 with the new version 2.

When i go to QS27, the system is showing the overview list, but when I execute the replacement, error is thrown "frist select the line".

Pl. guide me what is the problem.

Regards,

Amit Shirsath.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Don't hesitate. On execution of QS27 you would be getting the Where used list for the MIC Version 1.

Now there will be a sign like ("x" in a round) in the REPLACE column Ok?

Click on them for what ever the Group counter you need this MIC to be replaced with new version, by doing it the sign like ("x" in a round) will become "u221A" with green color. then the error message that interrupt you will disappear and you will be able to do the desired.

If it is to be done for all the records then simply click on Select All (Short key :- "Cntrl + F7")

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for u r reply,

But in the repalce coloum a lock indicator is displayed, It is not allowing this MIC to be replaced, is there any customizing problem??

Please guide.

Regards,

Amit Shirsath.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Is your MIC a reference MIC?, Yes then will not able to replace like this.

You should try the Workbench (T Code is CWBQM). That way you can replace the version.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes shyamal, am using a reference MIC, but in workbench I am not able to change MIC in a single screen for all the task list, is there any option to replace ther versions in EWB??

Regards,

Amit Shirsath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

- CWBQM

- Select the Current Working Area "Q_OPR_000000000010"

- Go for "Additional Selection Criteria"

- Now here, there are selection screen available such as Header, Operation etc.... Select the "Inspection Characteristic"

- Enter the MIC number only

- Now Press "Ctrl+F7" the short key for selection for Characteristic Over View screen, don't make any change in this step, else it will bring some other screen, which will not help full.

- Now You have your MIC details, search the VERSION Column for it. Select the Column, Selection the Raws for which you need to replace the version.

- All set....... Now Follow the Path.... Extras--->Mass Change and do the rest as system guides you.

Regards,

Shyamal

Edited by: Shyamal Joshi on Sep 4, 2008 11:58 AM

And yaa some points to me also boss

Answers (0)