Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reading and deleting Purchasing price and Selling price

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is to develop 2 RFC function module which can delete pricing condition after confirmation from user.

1. RFC should fetch the Pricing condition info and pass it to the user with details on rate, unit, price etc.

2. User will check it in legacy system and add an indictor like D for deletion and U for undeletion to the info sent by first RFC

and send it back and then should delete/undelete the pricing condition.

So should I use BDC ?

Are there any function modules(FM) for retrieving the selling price information or purchasing price information from VK13 and MEK3 based on condition type.I need to obtain KBETR(Rate),KONWA(unit),KPEIN(price),KMEIN(UOM) and valid on n valid to.I have the basic info with me like

Material,Sales org ,sold to,customer no,vendor.

If have pls help me with the parameters which needs to be passed also.

I am aware of CONDITION_RECORD_READ but its not released so can we use it.Also not sure of the parameters to be passed.

After reading the Pricing condition and subsequent confirmation from user I need to delete the condition record so let me know if there are any FM for the same.Pls help with parameters to be passed also.

I am aware of BAPI_PRICES_CONDITIONS but its not released as well so can we use it.Also not sure of the parameters to be passed and also whether my requirement is fulfilled.

Thanks in Advance,

Rajasekharan

2 REPLIES 2

narin_nandivada3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajasekharan,

Please check the below links...

Hope this would help you..

Good luck

Narin

0 Kudos

Hi Narin ,

Thanks for the quick reply but the mentioned FM in thread does not suit my requirement.

Any other FM?

Thanks in Advance,

Rajasekharan