cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

logistic inv. verification exess amount

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

While doing logistic invoice verification i have received an invoice for RS120 but the PO value is 100. for this i have configured tolerance key BD Small Differences value up to 100.

When i check for messages it is saying that "tax code entered is not defined in company code'.

If i do the Invoice verification with the amount same as PO amount it is running fine.

is there any settings to be done to accept the invoice if the amount is excess of RS 100.

Plz Help

Regards,

Tilak Koganti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

first pass the invoice with original value of Rs.100 later on pass the subsequent debit of Rs 20. again.

Regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to the details tab and enter the differential amnt against unplanned Delivery Cost, the difference will get posted to the inventory account to the extend of balance quantity available in stock and balance if any to the inventory adjustment account

Regards

Merwyn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you change any amount at the time of MIRO in amount column under PO reference tab, it will chekc for the Tax code G/L account to post the difference value. In your case I hope you've not used tax code (if used it would have calculated and nullified with vendor account).

So to Post the differnce in value 20 (in your case) you need to give G/L account number manually and amount in G/L account tab

Hope will resolve ur problem

rgds

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

but it is posted to "Price Differences Loss W/O Cost Element" account automatically.

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

u can use vendor correction

here at item level in miro u will find a field fo correction id

here give vendor error

choose vendor error here and then u will find two more fields of amount and quantity ,give the amot here

and post ,but this miro will block for pay

or u can try following

go to spro>mm>log inv ver>incom invoice>activate direct posting to gl acct

activeate direct posting

then u will find a new tab of gl acct after po ref tab at bottm

then go to gl acct tab here give the respective gl where u want to post the amount then select the credit or debit as required

hope it helps

regards

kunal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal,

Thank u for u r reply. here if we get a invoice say if the PO value is 100 and vendor send an invoice for RS120. how to post this invoice

Regards,

Tilak