cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drill Options in Analytics

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible to have drill option in analytics in BOXI R2 ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JimmyYang
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

I haven't tried this myself, but it might be possible with openAnalytic.jsp or openDocument.jsp and the Navigation.

There is a navigation option for Data points, and you "might" be able to pass in some sort of date into this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any product docs explains these options in detail?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create links based on the metric trend line or mutliple links and use some of the available variables off the analytic

You can find the dashboard manager user guide for you particualr version here [http://help.sap.com/businessobject/product_guides]

Hope this helps.

Jacques

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your taking about the navigation options which I am aware off.

But trying to find whether we have option to drill down/up data from analytics as we can do in tables,crosstbas or charts in BO reports..

The link to the product guides just hangs when I tried to download a doc!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thangaraj,

In that case the answer is no. The best you'll ever get is if you have a sliced metric that you can expand to see the Total and then the slices e.g by Region... you can navigate to a webi doc that is drill enabled if you need to drill into the detail.

Hope this helps

Jacques

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help..

JimmyYang
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Thangaraj s,

Can you be a bit more specific to what you are looking for?

With Analytics, you can use sliced dimensions to sort your results. That might help you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an IMT analytic created directly from universe and have time-dimension in the x-axis (year wise)and amount on y-axis.

So,the IMT will have data point for each year I have data for.

Now, I wanted to know whether by clicking the data points I can view more detailed information.

Like monthly report for the year I choose ( the data point I clicked at).