0 Kudos

Hi! All,

In chage activity/price planning I would like to know,

1. Plan Activity

2. Capacity

3. Price(Fixed)

4. Variable Price

5. Price

Their significance and as far as price is concerned where do we quote or define it. Sequence wise in short can anyone explain me briefly.

MRD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In chage activity/price planning I would like to know,

1. Plan Activity - the activities planned for the whole year for the cost centre - can use distibution key

2. Capacity - activities that you have capacity to deliver from internal resources - again you have distribution key

3. Price(Fixed) - usual value where I would put the price for my testing etc

4. Variable Price - incase you have a vaiable price - then this is where you put it

5. Price - this is unit i.e. fixed price for how many units (usually 00001)

The items 1 and 2 are most used for cost centre planning

former_member183901
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi!

Not convinced.. I would like to know, when we say price is by default 00001 and there is option to pick 10 or 100 also. If I pick at the first instance it is not allowing me to save the created work center . If I make it 10 and again save it and revert back to 0001 it will allow me to save. Is there any draw back if we do so?

MRD

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

works fine in my system - maybe you should check your work centre settings

former_member183901
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Issue is closed..

Thank You

MRD

former_member214674
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Generally the above said topic is used in case of network costing. where you assign each activity to a work centre and activity type to that workcentre. that will calculate price for that activity.

Check Tcode KP26.

Regards

former_member183901
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you abhinay I know KP26. I am asking this question for that transaction code only.