cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can some one help me how does critical fields when selected in ova8 selected. How does system control / react in credit mamangement. If i need to take terms of payment as the critical field and also others.

regards,

guru prasad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guru.

Credit check against critical fields (fixed value dates)

The indicator controls the critical field check. If the field is selected, the system checks whether critical fields have been changed.

Use

If a check is carried out, the following fields are relevant:

Payment terms

Additional value days

Fixed value date

Critical fields means when u change terms of payment .. then system carries out credit check along with additional value days and fixed value days.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

As answered by you, system is not throwing a error when the payment terms are changed. So kindly suggest me if any other settings need to be carried out.

thanks,

guru prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guru,

this u need to set at ova8 then only system start reacting.

please give in ova8 A OR B.

REGARDS,

VENKATASWAMY.Y

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After configuring the setting only i have checked. I have aslo checked all the configuration settings for credit management and still the same has been recurring.

thanks,

guru prasad

safeer_rahman2
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Guru..

As our forum friend pointed out the fields

Payment terms

Additional value days

Fixed value date

are considered as critical fields.

Thanks,

Safeer Rahman

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

The following fields are relevant for critical field check,

Payment terms

Additional value days

Fixed value date

If there is any changes in the payment term that means the payment term as per the master and the payment term in the sales order .then system checks the critical fields. In the similar way additional value days and fixed value date if any changes made in the sales order level. Then critical field check checks this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

critical field mens for example payment terms of the customer

if some changes u did in particular CCA system will give pop up.

The indicator controls the critical field check. If the field is selected, the system checks whether critical fields have been changed.

Use

If a check is carried out, the following fields are relevant:

Payment terms

Additional value days

Fixed value date.

i hope it ill useful for you.

With best regards,

venkataswamy.y

Edited by: yanamadala venkataswamy on Sep 1, 2008 10:55 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In credit management- automatic credit management - when i check critical fields, as replied by my friends if terms of payments are changed in sales order / add value days. Systems check the following.

But i checked the same but system is not throw any error message or system has not given any response.

Can anybody throw some light on this

thanks,

guru prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Kindly help me in this regard because i need to control the sales order and credit management needs to take place on payment terms.

regards,

guru prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if cutomer paymenterms 001 end user try to Entr 002 system will react ur changing terms payment for that u can give no message, warning error can be given.

U CAN CONTROL LIKE THIS.

Best regards,

venkataswamy.y