cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inprocess inspections

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My client having inprocess inspection.it consist of several operations.each operation having several MICs.

my issues is all the MIC having some inspection time intervals for a same operation.if i am doing RR for first MIC,no need to record for other mics and viceversa.but i am unable to map this because while RR for first MIC all mics are open.how to solve this.

Regards,

S.P.Selvathangam.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi S.P.

There should be no issue regarding this.

Let all the MICs get open. Record the result for the required ones only, valuate them and Save.

When ever you come back for RR of this lot ti will again the un recorded MICs but you can avoid them and RR for next operation.

If it is not going as per I described. Let me know,

Which recording work list (T Code) you use for RR

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shymal,

Thanx,is it possible to control this by using inspection frequencies in the sampling procedure.

Selva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Selva,

I think you are asking to omit some MIC for a particular range of lots.

I mean..

Lot 1 10 MICs

Lot 2 02 MICs 08 MICs should skip

Lot 3 02 MICs 08 MICs should skip

Lot 4 02 MICs 08 MICs should skip

Lot 5 02 MICs 08 MICs should skip

Lot 6 02 MICs 08 MICs should skip

Lot 7 02 MICs 08 MICs should skip

Lot 8 02 MICs 08 MICs should skip

Lot 9 02 MICs 08 MICs should skip

Lot 1010 MICs

:

:

:

:

This kind of requirement is meet by DMR - Dynamic Modification Rule (At MIC Level), There is enough number of material is available for the same concept at help.sap and even at SDN itself. Search and get it. Prepare the test data, take trial. If any confusion pls revert. That is the best way to learn, according to me.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

no,its not like tht,my MICs having some inspection duration.

Say for first mic-every hour

2nd mic-every 2 hours

3 rd mic-every 4 hours.

the inspection point time is different for the MICs.

note:all these MICs r assigned to the same operation.

Regards,

Selva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Selva,

I think as per the STD sap, this functionality is not available. But you can restrict the RR for the MIC 2 till 2hr passes the Valuation of MIC1 and restrict the RR for MIC3 till 2hr passes the Valuation of MIC2. by coding in the User Exits

QEEM0006 - User exit: add. functions after closing inspection characs

QEEM0011 - User exit: add. functions before valuating insp. characs

Meanwhile me and you both will search for the alternation the SAP STD provides. Pls if you find any clue regarding pls do share. I guess it's really interesting requirement.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

sure,if i found solution for this na i will tell u,another one query,is it possible to assign many inspection point identifier to single inspection lot.that means,i need different inspection point identifier for operations.

Regards,

Selva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No Dear, Because the Inspection points are assigned at Header Level to the task list or Routing or Recipe.

But what you can do is if you are not that much concerned about the the Physical sample numbers then you can go with the Free defined inspection points, against what you can define any text to the inspection point for the operation.

Hey I have an thread in my memory where one of our champion fellow Craig has provided solution for the partial inspection lot generation at a defined time frequency. Refer it it may be some use of yours.

[;

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here also problem,i cant go for freely defined inspection point identifier,my ispection point identifier is the combination of shift,line,date and time.in this for every shift,line,date or same and time will be changed for recording result.one production run will happen for six months also.so i go for this kind of inspection point identifier.if anything wrong,please let me know.

Regards,

Selva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Selva,

I think that is ok you can go with it. But to keep any lot open for six months is really a unique requirement.

See I have a total different Idea, appreciate with marks also if you like

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i planned to create partial lots for each inspection points.is it possible to create different ispection lot for same production order.because in my client one product will run for six months with single production order.

regarding this inspection point issue,suggenst me any other alternatives.

looking for ur reply.

rgards,

Selva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Selva,

I think that is ok you can go with it. But to keep any lot open for six months is really a unique requirement.

See I have a total different Idea, appreciate with marks also if you like........

You can keep-on adding a Unplanned MIC to your lot till you required results to be recorded. I mean keep only two three a unique set of MICs that you will inspection each 2hr for six months, and keep on adding the same set of MICs to the operation as unplanned MIC.

E.g.

You checks Temperature, and Humidity two parameters at every two hrs till the production cycle last ok!!!

Then in your Operation keep two MICs such

MIC1 - Initial Temp

MIC2 - Initial Humi

Then do RR for it.

Now after 2hrs, add the Unplanned MIC to the operation such

MIC1 - Day1 2hr Temp

MIC2 - Day1 2hr Humi

Then after another two hrs ad two more MICs such

MIC1 - Day1 4hr Temp

MIC2 - Day1 4hr Humi

And keep on doing it.

Now these MIC1 and MIC2 can be the same MICs you can keep on adding or you batter prepare about 500MICs or define the Maximum number of checks you will go like these and prepare equal number of MICs like

MIC1 - Initial Temp

MIC1 - Day1 2hr Temp

MIC3 - Day1 4hr Humi

MIC4 - Initial Humi

MIC5 - Day1 2hr Humi

MIC6 - Day1 4hr Humi

etc

etc

and add them as per the requirement.

Pls let me know can will it go?

Regards,

Shyamal

Edited by: Shyamal Joshi on Sep 1, 2008 2:24 PM

Or if you want to go with the Partial Lots is also a good idea for the details pls refer the link for the thread I have pasted in my previous reply for your reference.......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

your replys r useful,i will check with the system for posibilities and let u know.

thanx for ur help

Regards,

S.P.Selvathangam

Answers (0)