cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

query of cs contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

I use resource-related billing for a cs order. and also the cs order reference a service contract(contract type wv).I want to know if i can set the billing price for the spare part which will be used in the cs order? because Inow i use dp90 to create resource-related billing request,I found the price of the spare part is material's cost price,from material accounting 1 view.I want to know if the billing price can be the price I set in contract?

thank you!

Edited by: Mark Zhang on Sep 1, 2008 8:00 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I believe in the config of DIP profile in ODP1, billing from Actual Costs would have selected. So DP90 will take the cost price of the spare.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth

if I want to get the material price defined in the contract,how to configure the dip profle?

thank you!

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mark,

Its not done through the DIP Profile...

You need to set-up Price Agreements in your contract. These can either be at header and/or item level (see [here|http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/dd/56049e545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm] )

You also need to ensure that the DMR pricing procedure has the same condition type (PPAR) used in the contract price agreements

PeteA

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you PeteA

but could you tell where I can find the DMR pricing procedure ?

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mark,

IMG

-Sales & Distribution

--Basic functions

---Pricing

-

Pricing control

-

Define and assign pricing procedure

PeteA

[www.pjas.com]

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you can maintain price agreements for certain items in the service contract. Select the line item in the contract and click on the pricing agreement button. Here you can enter the condition type which will be the price for the material. So when you bill the service order which refers to your contract for that material the agreed price will be picked.

Bala

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mark,

Create a sales price for your material via TCode VK11.

The standard condition type is PR00, but you will need to check your DMR pricing procedure..

PeteA