SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

maintain transactions for budget billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends

i need ur assistancies..

let me know the step by step procedure to assign a bb debit and credit transaction for bb in spro

am using quanti01 as my operand in rate creation so its asking for bb debit and bb credit ..so kindly let me know the step by step procedure since am not a fica guy explain me as easliy as possible..

thanks now and points later

prince

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SPRO, under FICA :-Contract accounts receivables and Payable---> BAsic Functions--

>

postings and documents--->Documents-->MaintainDocument Assignment> Maintain Trasactions for ISU-> MAintain Subtransactions for Budget Billings.

Once you complete then you must complete EK01 and EK02 transactions for Automatic Account Determination.

Regards,

Jamparaju ANmmi

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SPRO, under FICA :-Contract accounts receivables and Payable---> BAsic Functions--

>

postings and documents--->Documents-->MaintainDocument Assignment> Maintain Trasactions for ISU-> MAintain Subtransactions for Budget Billings.

Once you complete then you must complete EK01 and EK02 transactions for Automatic Account Determination.

Regards,

Jamparaju ANmmi

0 Kudos

hi nammi

thanks for sparing ur time

indeed i have followed the same steps earlier too.

should i have to gv statistical key while am creating internal main and sub transaction..if so which 1 i need to select??

thanks and regards

prince

0 Kudos

Prince,

For`BB`Stat`key`shud`be-'P'

Hope`this`helps

Rgds

Rajendra

0 Kudos

hi rajendra

thanks let me try..but while assigning eko1 and eko2 i hope it wont ask for gl account since it has statistical key validation..

any comments on this friends...

regards

prince

0 Kudos

Hi

while am making it for allocate cmpny code n division for credit its asking me to click statistical key as z which is payment request..

so friends tell me for debit i have to keep P

and for credit the ststkey must be Z ??? is it so???

thanks and regards

prince

0 Kudos

thanks

prince