cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiple inbound interfaces (xml) but one target (idoc)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to setup in ID four inbound interfaces (eg. MessageType1-MesageType4) and each has an interface mapping having the same target idoc (eg. Shpmnt05).

Also, there is a condition set per interface mapping.

Should I create four sender agreements that is one per message type? If so, how many interface determination is needed? Any advise please.

IR

Message Interfaces:

OA_MessageType1

OA_MessageType2

OA_MessageType3

OA_MessageType4

Interface Mappings:

OA_MessageType1_to_Shpmnt05

OA_MessageType2_to_Shpmnt05

OA_MessageType3_to_Shpmnt05

OA_MessageType4_to_Shpmnt05

ID

Receiver Determination:

|Party1|Shpmnt05

Interface Determination:

?

Sender Agreement:

?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes,

U need to have four sender agreeements because u sender interfaces are differnt.

Regards,

Jayasimha jangam

Former Member
0 Kudos

However, how are we going to handle the interface determination? I believe in the interface determination setup it asks for the message interface suppose MessageType1.

Now, I need to set-up the condition (eg. operationtype=Create) for that message interface and set interface mapping. For this one the interface mapping to be used is OA_MessageType1_to_Shpmnt05.

But in this case, i need to add another condition (eg. operationtype=dummy) so that the first condition will be saved, correct? I think if I only have one condition in the interface determination, once activated the condition is gone.

Having said, are you suggesting that i need four interface determinations?

Or is it possible to just have one int. det.?

former_member194786
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lex,

As you have 4 senders, you need to have 4 receiver determinations and hence 4 interface determinations. Now regarding the interface determination, you can use each message type and use the corresponding mapping with it.

<<<<But in this case, i need to add another condition (eg. operationtype=dummy) so that the first condition will be saved, correct? >>>>>

Can you please elaborate more on this?

Regards,

Sanjeev.