cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Database field won't display

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm new to Crystal Reports in .NET but I do have my 1st report working except for one field that I'm trying to use in a sub report. It's in my database fields just like the other field for the sub report. I can see data for both fields in the Browse Data. One field and it's heading display just fine but I can't see the other one anywhere. The field heading that's created when I drag it into the Detail area won't display in the report either. I've tried deleting the field and readding it but nothing helps. As far as I know I've done nothing to suppress this field from printing. I REALLY need to get this working. Thanks for your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member230846
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Are you seeing this behavior in Crystal Reports designer as well? If yes, what happens if you create a sample report and place only the field that does not display data in the subreport, does it display data? Have you linked the subreport to the main report? If yes, will it show data if you unlink the subreport?

Regards,

Wallie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Paul,

I recommend to post this query to the [.NET Development - Crystal Reports|; forum.

That forum is monitored by qualified technicians and you will get a faster response there.

Also, all Crystal Reports .NET Development queries remain in one place and thus can

be easily searched in one place.

Thanks a lot,

Falk