cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in schema Editor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using positive time management (copied schema TM00 as ZTMS).

last week i have done small changes in rule ZT59 (customer rule) and copied it in client 300 through T-Code SCC1 (In development server we have client 300 for testing purpose) and checked also its working fine.

so after transporting to the quality server as well as production server. and when i use T-Code PT60 then system is throwing error msg. saying " schema ZTMS is incorrect.call the schema editor to analyze error. check the syntax of the incorrect schema"

I have checked the PE01 in quality server as well as production server that changes have been updated well.

i don't know why its happening. should i do any further customizing?

please help some one.

Kind regards.

Dinesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.. please do the following

1. Check for the error and retrieve the line/ statement that has the error

2. Recheck your schema with the quality, sometimes because of the transport you might have a variation

3. If there is variation, retransport it again.

Normally, this is due to incorrect/ failed transports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

I have check the variant between the Dev and quality. there are some rules have been missed in quality as u said.i have transported it again and now its working fine. thz lot for your response.

regards.

Dinesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dines

it will be great help if you will send me the configuration documentation of positive Time management.

Thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

CLick on the activate button (test run if you wish) it should give you more details about the error.

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hey

u did activated it or checked the whethere it is error free

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sikinder,

In development sever its error free. ( i click the generated button in PE01 )but i dont know how to activate the schema.

when i transport it to quality, the schema table has not been updated and also giving the same error when i execute PT60.

i checked the errors in quality. its saying line no 168 rule ZI56 does not exist. but its available in development.

how to solve this problem?

regards

Dinesh

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. check the request has been activated properly u can do this one with tcode STMS

expand the log of that request

2 option send me the screen shot of that rule ok

check my business card