cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in XI in my laptop

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have installed XI in my laptop.It worked fine for 10 days.Now its giving some date problem.It seems,the license will be expired on so and so date.

My question is that,if i change the date to the back date,will be java engine gives any problem.

Please help me out

Regards

Veeru

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes that could create the problem. as if you try to alter the date then there will be alterations in system files internally and J2EE engine will not allow you to accept this kind of alterations.

Better way will be to approach the SAP at SAP service Market place and extend the license.

Thanks

swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Swaroop.How can i do it by going to SAP MARKET PLACE.Can u please elaborate more on this.

Thanks

Veeru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SAP Service Market -->

Go to the website and request another license the same way you did before, then simply apply the new license.

Also Refer

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/a7/512c6e407a11d1893b0000e8323c4f/content.htm

Thanks

Swarup

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

change the date to initial date...and restart the server...it will work

regards

kummari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can change the date of the laptop, then it will work.Java engine dont give any problem but ABAP atak will give problems and some programs will not execute and they will go into short dump.

But u can manage .

Regards,

Jayasimha