cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to put AntiXssLibrary.dll file after installation of BPC Server

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In the installation of BPC, that is after the installation of BPC Servers there comes another step "Installing the Anti-Cross Site Scripting Library"....The document tells us to download "AntiXssLibraryV1.5Installer.msi" and run the setup. Once it gets done the final step says "Copy AntiXssLibrary.dll to %BPC_PROGRAM%\Websrvr\Web\bin on both the BPC Application server and the BPC Web server." I can't understand where i should paste the file on Application Server and I could paste it in "C:\BPC\WebSvr\Web\Bin" what is the other location I should put the file.

I am installing BPC on single server...Please help me out...

Thanks

Sudhakar Kuricheti

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sorin_radulescu
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please use the follow link

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=EFB9C819-53FF-4F82-BFAF-E11625130C25&displa...

to download an installation kit for Microsoft Anti-Cross Site Scripting Library.

In this way you will not have any more the problem where to put a dll and what you have to do with it.

This program should be used into application server it is not necessary to put it into db server.

If you have problem regarding unzip of dimensions then you have to check if you have into client side into C:\Program Files\BPC the dll xceedzip.dll and you have to check if this was correct register. (using regsvr32).

I hope this help to understand what is that dll and what you have to do to complete the installation of SAP BPC server.

Regards

Sorin Radulescu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Is it true for all versions starting from OutlookSoft 4.2 to BPC 7.0 version.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abhishek,

It is true for versions 5 and up - I am not sure about version 4.

Make sure you are using correct AntiXss library for each version - that is spesified in BPC installation documentation.

Regards,

Akim

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jeffrey_Holdema
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have moved this thread to the BPC MS forum. Notice the sticky [note|; at the top of the FPM - General (PCM, FC, Other) Forum whereby we announced new dedicated forums for BPC which are the proper place to post your questions regarding BPC in the future.

[Jeffrey Holdeman|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/profile/Jeffrey+Holdeman]

SAP BusinessObjects

Enterprise Performance Management

Regional Implementation Group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

Yes, you are on the right track.

What is your problem then ?

Halomoan

0 Kudos

Hi Halomoan

It says to paste the file on both the application server and web server, does that mean: "if we are installing in a multi-server environment we have to place the file in two different locations" else on the same server.

Also, please help me how can we setup security for the install user after complete installation of BPC so that install user can do everything i.e: both administration and client tasks.

Since, I got problem regarding security "Could not download dimension information..Error: EMPTY ZIP FILE" while running BPC for Excel...Please help me on this..

Thank You...

Former Member
0 Kudos

As far that I know, the DLL is required by the web server. but nothing to lose if you put on the both side

For Error: EMPTY ZIP FILE, you can check SAP Note 1107537 or 109122 if their solution can fix your issue.

Regards,

Halomoan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

I've same problem. Have you solved it?

Thanks